cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure determination for complaint document with reference to billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am configuring complaint process for project purpose and I got stuck. I need to change the pricing procedure which is determined for complaint

document . Right now the pricing procedure is copied from Billing Document for which complaint refers to.

I am searching a place in configuration where I could change the pricing procedure determination for complaint document with reference to billing doc.

Could you please advise where I can find it ?

Thank you in advance!

Br,

Frederic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frederic,

I would check the following in SPRO:

- CRM

- Basic Functions

- Pricing

- Pricing in the Business Transaction

- Determine Pricing Procedures

Here the pricing procedure depends on sales organization, division, distribution channel, document pricing procedure and and customer pricing procdure.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Determine Pricing Procedures can be used for determining pricing for complaints without reference to billing document. In case when Complaint is created as a reference to billing document standard determination procedure doesn't work. Right now it seems that pricing procedure is copied from Billing Document to Complaint and I need to change it. I would like to apply different pricing procedure and I don`t know how to do it.

Anyone does know how to do it ?