cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM process and forms - form scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently i am working on Process and Forms using FPM forms. I have already decoupled couple of infotypes. Is it possible to create a process for more than one infotypes(should we use 2 form scenarios) or should we create one process for each infotype?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the reply. I already seen those posts. Apologies as i didn't post the clear requirement. Recently i seen Road Map form, in which infotypes data can be filled(for example create scenario) step by step. Likewise, is there any feasibility to do that same thing in FPM forms(example step 1- create infotype 001, step 2 - create infotype 003 etc).  If so, how it can be achieved, where there 1. creating different form scenario for each infotype and assigned to a process, 2. creating each process for one infotype and triggering process through workflow.

I tried creating 2 form scenario in a process and while executing the process in HRASR_DT, it is showing only the form of the first form scenario. how i can view the forms of  two form scenarios at a time.

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can check the sample processs : TERMINATION_US

Which is a adobe form and FPM form also support same feather

Br,

Franklin

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You requirement is not clear. Add screenshots would make it a little clear.

However you can take  a look at this blog by .

I have not yet worked on roadmap forms. But could see several infotype associated with a single form scenario .e.g. SHRPAO_AU_HIRING

Regards,

Sahir.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Roadmap" form processes are intended for very basic infotype changes. Personally, I don't like them because with just slightly more work you can get a lot more "bang". I wrote a recent blog comparing all options that might help you.

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

There are several posts on this , you can review them before posting the queries.

You can have multiple infotypes within a from scenario.

Go through the post by http://scn.sap.com/people/christopher.solomon , to understand the process config.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash:

You can using more than one infotype in one form scenario :

If you installed renewal component you can find the sample in the system .

tcode:   hr_asrdt

process name :HRPAO_CN_HIRING