cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key mapping problem in Intercompany Integration Solution for SBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am installing  Intercompany integration solution 2.0 for SAP Business One  in SBO 9.0 PL12. I installed Integration framewerk, have the several DB in the SLD, with test succesfull. I registered the addon in the databases, Installed the Intercompany integration solution scenarios. Everything ok. I also configured settings in SAP Business One with the Intercompany Initialization Wizard in all companys

I have the next problem. When doing key mapping, i try to continue mapping PaymentTerms but i click the button with ... dots and try to choose an option, it appears blanck, cannot select any optiion from the other database. I mark the button i prese and see the seleccioction window empty

When i try to Download Key Mapping Excel Template Data and select PaymentTerms, It saves a file with the next error (it has not a csv structure)

245 - Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '10 DIAS : 10' to data type int. - S0001 -

Any suggestions ?

Regars

Héctor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

Please ensure that in your Payment Terms code, no such special character has been used that are reserved by XML.This may cause conflict with the XML format and may lead to this issue.

Moreover, for analysis, you may provide with the list of common Payment Terms across your Intercompany participating companies.

Regards,

Agneesh Jain

SAP Intercompany Team

Answers (0)