Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREMAS IDOC status 51.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters. 

I am Working with scenarie MDM--PI--MM    Master data Vendors,

ON ECC 6.0  has a two idocs serialized ADRMAS and CREMAS both with status 75

an JOB is execute with next programs  RSEINBQUEUE_PARTNER and RSEINBQUEUE   so ARDMAS  finished ok status 53 but CREMAS finished with status 51

SAPMF02K 0111 ADDR1_DATA-REGION  the data is region but in CREMAS is it  '/'  because these data comes in ADRMAS

do you think is neccesary active an Badi  ?

I  before reviewed  the note 1052964 and I did not  find something different.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Are you passing Region data in the field E1ADRMAS > E1BPAD1VL >REGION.

Please check and confirm.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi.  Thanks for you support I pass the region in Interface and IDOC was processed ok its finished on status 53.   

I just only have a last question .   why if on standard fill with '/'  field Region. its requiere the real

value.  maybe is for user-exit ?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

It depends on your requirement.If you are maintaining region value in ECC and the it makes sense to skip Region in LFA1.By sending "/" value you are asking the ECC system to skip this whereas the same value does not work in ADRMAS idoc.There you have to pass value or it will be overwritten by blank.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member200473
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

could you please explain it more

Shiva Sahu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Please open a new thread for your query.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Can you please post what exactly the error is in English? And this mostly should be a data error. Posting the error would help us to understand the issue more.

Regards,

Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizhasi .    thanks for you support. 

the error in English is.

I know the error is data type.  but the scenario send data address with '/'  = no data sing.

so the program will ignore this node.

thanks.

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

The sequence of posting of IDOCs is important. From the error it appears that CREMAS is not able to fetch the Region info from ADRMAS. Please check how the split up is happening in PI and which one getting posted in ECC first. It should be that ADRMAS should get posted first followed by CREMAS.

Please check SAP Note 052964 for checking the configuration.

Regards,
Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizharasi.

the sequence is setting on PI I  have mantained on Interface determination checked Mantain Order on run time so those interfaces are serialized and In ECC is executed on JOB like note 1052964 recommended but not is sufficient.  any other idea is welcome.

thanks