Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME 6.0 for CAB printer setup problem

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a new printer that is CAB brand, it is new for us and we are trying to setup it for our SAP ME 6.0 printing, but I have some problems on this.

We have setup another one, and the printer is using the Interpreter ZPL, so it is working properly from Adobe LiveCycle Designer. But this new CAB printer, I couldn't find a setting to change the Interpreter to ZPL, so each time when I test the printing from Designer with 'Print Form with Data' option and Configuration File zpl300,  the printer returns the Protocol error.

I checked the Printing How2Guide, it seems the CAB needs the special installation SAPPrint and SAPPDFPrinter, I downloaded them and installed in my laptop to test, and configured the 'router' mentioned in the How2Guide, and also try a 'Print Test Page', but nothing happens to that physical printer.

I appreciate any comments from you how to setup this printer for SAP ME.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Leon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can anyone of you answer the questions? This is urgent because our production is waiting for this printer.

Thanks & regards,

Leon

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

If you suspect an issue against SAPPDFPrinter, please sumit a ticket against BC-CCM-PRN component.

Regards,

Sergiy