cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Confirming order in SAP ECC using CO11N that is distributed to SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I understand there is BADI which helps in defining logic where by certain changes to production order can be made in ECC which is distributed to SAP ME (status change, quantity, dates etc).

But the order confirmation for such orders can not be carried out directly in ECC once it is distributed to ME. What I need to to know is whether would be a work around or the same BADI (as mentioned above) could be used for this.

Even as I understand that to keep both MES and ECC in sync, the confirmation of such orders directly in ECC is disabled. However there may be some business cases where having this will be handy.

Would appreciate any word on this.

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could temporarily de-activate the replication model that DRFF is using. This would allow the manual CO11N activity to be executed.  Then activate the replication model again after it.

Thanks

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steven,

Thanks for the reply.

Please note I am not using DRF. Production order is transferred using the configuration under shop floor control - MES Integration for plant - order type combination.

CO11N allows to confirm some parameters such as activity values etc but not the confirmation quantity. I need to be able to confirm quantity as well.

Thanks

Srinivas