cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add --> System to be made mandatory in SAP GRC 10.1 Access Request Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

I have a requirement to make the system field under "User Access" tab as mandatory in Access Request form in SAP GRC 10.1.

I could not find this option in EUP and also tried to change the webdynpro application(GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMISSION and GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMISSION_EU) using SE80 and Customizing mode, but no luck.

Attached the file will show you the option.

Can you please advise if this is possible.

Regards,

Jarauvy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J,

You can close this thread and mark the answers if you have got your concerns cleared, unless you have any follow-up questions.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jarauvy, would you be able to explain the requirement for this?

I have definitely come across the scenarios to add role as mandatory which is certainly configurable, but NOT system certainly. I would be happy to understand the requirement and then we can brainstorm maybe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey J,

It can't be accomplished, not with the SAP standard configurations of course. May be it can be done with ABAP help.

In fact, this should not be a choice to make it mandatory though. As has already explained you in detail so you should be clear on this.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is treated as a "Line Item" and not a "Header level" item, therefore I do not think this is possible. The only check that would take place prior to submission of a request is to ensure some line items are selected for submission.

In 5.X, "System" was possible to maintain/select at the header level, but in 10.X this is not the case.

NOTE: Ensure you have created a custom initiator that can handle "System" line item requests - you can refer to this link for more info