Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring WEB Client Interaction Center for call centre

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We are implementing IC_AGENT role for the call centers.We are integrating with avaya software.It will work like consumer is calling and providing mobile number then the agent can see all his details on the screen after accepting the call.

I am new to this business role and have never implemented this.Please help me where to start so that i can implement and then later stage integrate this with software.

Thanks in advance.Will assign points as soon as i get the reply.

Regards

Rashmi ranjan behera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you seen the following blogs:

They should be a good starting point for what you are trying to do.

Best,

Christian

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.Currently reading the blogs you have provided.

Regards

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am still very confused on this.I am having a meeting with Avaya guys.Still trying to figure out what to ask them.What i have understood from all the blogs i read is-

1.Need a connector for Avaya and CRM integration.

2. I have to ask avaya guys to send me XML file (CAD) having mobile number to extract BP from the system.

3.Using class in CRM i have to decode the CAD(XML) in CRM.

4.Using appropriate FM i have to search the BP .

Please correct me if i am wrong anywhere.

I have certain doubts like,

1.what parameters will be there in the XML?

2.Do i have to give them(Avaya Guys) format of XML?

3.What exactly connector is,a software or a exe file?

4.Using CAD way i have to click on CAD work centre for the details .But as per business i need whenever call arrives the BP should automatically shown in the screen.

Sorry for these silly questions.Will be happy if you will answer these questions.

Regards

Rashmi ranjan behera

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Rashmi,

For CTI integration there are 3 parties actively involved for successful implementation:

1. Party who is responsible for connector integration [Avaya]

2. SAP consultants

3. Network engineer [In case the site uses VPN to access SAP]

From SAP side all you need to care is about following things:

1. Set up RFC connection [so you'll require the path prefix, port no., and credentials from Avaya] - Responsibility of SAP Basis consultant

2.  Set up of CMS in SAP - Responsibility of SAP CRM consultant

3. Any Enhancements or Bug correction found during testing from SAP end.

We have implemented CTI using ANI method.

Regards,

Swagi

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swagi

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.Main difference between ANI and CAD is that in ANI business partner will automatically display in web UI after accepting the call and in CAD ,the agent need to click on work center ?

Please correct me if i am wrong.

In our case the IVR will be there and consumer can give business agreement number or BP number in the IVR. So CAD will be best suited one ?

Is the above functionality can be achieved through ANI?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rashmi ranjan behera

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

In ANI [Automatic Number Identification], the telephone number of the caller is passed through the connector, this number is then searched in the customer master {specifically for BP Role: Contact Person }. This is how the customer is popped-up in the IC screen when the call arrives.

For more detailed difference you can refer following link:

http://scn.sap.com/people/john.burrton/blog/2014/01/04/using-cad-call-attached-data-instead-of-ani-a...

Which version of SAP CRM are you using?

Regards,

Swagi

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swagi

Currently i am using CRM 7.0 EHP 1 SP Level 11.In this project we have not maintained contact person as this is a small project.We are maintaining  mobile number directly in the BP screen which goes to ADR2.

Regards,

Rashmi ranjan behera

Answers (0)