Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR IN DISPLAYING CONTENT

neeraj_nidhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have successfully integrated the webdynpro abap application from backend system ECC 6.0 to Enterprose portal 7.3 . & the SSO between portal & ECC is successfully done. but when ever i try to run the iview for that application in portal  it doesn't showing the content. In place of content it shows "logon is being prepared" & login pad of ECC appears . I m new to enterprise portal . kindly help me out.. I am attaching the screenshots for ur reference..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I hope you are trying to display the iview from Portal and if it request for a User ID password there are two possibilities.

1. Check the System which you have created to communicate with ECC, whether the parameter User Management is 'SSO'

2. If you find the User Management Parameter is configured with SSO in the system, test the system whether it works fine. Keep a note that the Portal User ID and ECC User ID should be same for SSO.

Hope it helps. Check this and update if there is any issues.

Regards,

Baskar

former_member246153
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How you have integrated the WDA application in Portal? Have you created any R3 system for that? Please check your SSO whether it is working or not. And more over try to use Fully Qualified Domain Name in URL to access the Portal.

Regards,

Srinivasan V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not an issue actually.

You're seeing this logon page as the initial password of the user has not been changed in the ECC system.

Just change the user's password in the logon page that is appearing for the ECC system in your portal and then you'll be able to view the content without any issues.

BR,

Anurag