cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OverTime Hours and Rate on Remuneration statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I want to display overtime hours (in a month) and overtime rate (per hour rate) on remuneration statement. Overtime rate is based on basic n other salary components (meaning OT rate is not fixed for the employees). Can u guys let me know how to go about this?

And also, I want to display,

1. number of paid days

2. number of days present

3. number of absent days.

Plz guide me. Am designing the payslip in PE51.

regards

TahirMuzza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers n Thanks guys, closing the thread..

Will open a new on #OT hours and Rate.

regards

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Close the thread with points.

Regards,

Sankarsan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tahir,

If it's your client requirement's why don't you ask them to go with custom payslip where all requirement's will be full filled. Because due to this requirement's all companies will prefer custom payslip.

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys am sorry for jumping from one to another topic. The thing is - My quota issue is solved but am yet to display OT rate and OT hours on a remuneration statement.  IF u giys want me to close this thread then I ll close and open a new one but again it ll be on same issue - OT RATE n OT HOURS on remuneration statement.

regards

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so close this issue with correct point marking and reopen with new issue.

Regards,

Sankarsan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agreed with Dey

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If overtime WTs appear in RT with their Rate, Number and Amount, then you should be able to display them in your Remuneration Statement by assigning the appropriate Line Type to the WTs.

Here are 2 examples of Line Types that enable the display of Rate, Number and Amount.

Note that Lines AF 1 and AM 1 are for retroactive values, lines 2 are for current values, and lines 3 are for Cumulative Amounts.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Window section of the Remuneration Statement (PaySlip) is usually used to print information contained in the RT and CRT tables of the employee's Payroll Results Cluster.

Regarding your Overtime, what appears in the employee's Results Table (RT) ?  Does the WT have a Rate, a Number and an Amount?  If so, all you need is to create a Line Type that will enable to print all these elements (plus the WT Description) and assign that Line Type to your WT (in pe51).

As for the number of days (Paid/Present/Absent), it would be easiest if you could find a way to get that information in the RT.  One such way is to modify Time Evaluation to generate Information WTs and transfer these to Payroll through table ZL.  Once read in Payroll, they can be transfered to RT.  Note that these would only hold a Number, so they should use a different Line Type, and you would probably want to print them in a separate Group of the Window (such as the last one).

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Remi on the OT wage type.  For the number of days, the ZKSUM table (Cumulation time quota) is available for Single Field display in the PE51 tool.  Just a thought.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kennneth,

Am able to display the available quota and the number of days the employee has taken in a month. But how to display the remaining (balance) number of days (which would be the difference between available quota and number of days leaves taken).  As u said, I used ZKSUM --> REST and A*01 (as to display available quota, I use N*01 and to dispaly leaves taken, I use S*01). But this is resulting in 0.00

plz help

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

1. For Balance field

Take Table ZKQ

Field REST.

Indetifier S*XX (XX is your absence quota type).

2. For Available Quota (Opening Balance for current Month)

Table ZKQ

Field ANZHL

Identifuer S*XX

3. For Leaves taken

Table ZKQ

Field KVERB

Identifier S*XX

But Tahir i think your issue is different and you are going into another issue. Please close your current issue and for new issue open it as new thread. Then others will be beneficial on this else get confuse.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I concur with Sankarsan. 

Please close this thread on "Overtime Hours and Rate on Remuneration Statement" and open a new one on "Quotas on Remuneration Statement".

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tahir,

For all details you have to transfer in RT through dummy wage type and then all details you can show into Payslips.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankersen,

Do u mean to pass OT hours to a wagetype?? if yes, Cud u plz lemme know how can I pass OT hours to a wage type?..

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

Tell me how you are capturing OT hours.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sankersen,

I capture OT hours in a time type using a PCR in time schema.

regards

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

The OT hours will appear in the NUM field of the OT wage type that is being passed from Time to Payroll via the ZL table. How are you calculating the rate? Once the rate is calculated, in a PCR use the RTE = xxxx line to move the rate to the OT wage type. Let me know if this is unclear.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Promod, thanks fr i=ur input..

Cud u plz help me knowing how to bring them up on payslip?

regards

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your PCR add this below operation ADDZL 9500 just after operation ADDDB1000.

Where 9500 would be your OT wage type and 1000 is your time type.

or esle you can attached your PCR. I will tell you where to add.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V_512W_D for the OT wage type set the Evaluation Class the same as for any payment, say, Basic Pay. This should automatically appear on the payslip provided the payslip was designed using Evaluation Classes. Let me know if you have issues.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am wondering as there are no replies..   plz reply guys,,,,