cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP’s standard FERC solution comes with extractors for sender & receiver cost objects and sender line item details on ECC tables FERC_D1 and FERC_D2. Is there standard BI content available for same? Also provide the datasources names.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

I have found only following 2 DS related to FERC, they are located under CO Controlling component in TA RSA6:

0FERC_D1                          Sender and Receiver dril Sender and Receiver drill down data

0FERC_D2                          Sender document drill down data

1st DS is using FM FERC_D1_EXTRACTOR for get the data. In the FM teh table FERC_D1 is being read.

2nd DS uses FM FERC_D2_EXTRACTOR. in this one table FERC_D2 is read.

cheers

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there standard BI content, like DSO, Infocube, transformation and BEx queries available for same?

Regards,

Swati

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

unfortunately seems there is no pure BW relevant BCT for FERC. I couldn't find any BW specific objects in my BW system neither they are not mentioned in SMP/hep.sap.com.

Based on this I'd say someone who want's to implement it needs to create custom objects in BW side leveraging those BCT datasources.

cheers

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SAP does't provided the SAP standard content for FERC but you can copy the GL line item and GL summary standard content and modify the objects as per you requirement.

Answers (0)