cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data service job failed on second node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have installed IPS(4.0) & DATA SERVICE 4.1 in two different node for load balancing or cluster. In first node jobs are running succesfully but in the second node it gets failed with the below error:-

CON-120404: Initialization oci call <ociEnvcreate > for connection <sid> failed :<data repository>.

but the same job is runing successfully in the 1st node.We have installed oracle full client in both the node.

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Could you please share below details form both the Server.

• Local repository Connection Details
  • AL_Machine Table details
    • SELECT MACHINE_NAME,PORT FROM AL_MACHINE_INFO;
  • Oracle Home Setting
  • Check TNS Parameter Details in both Server
  • Environmental variable Setting in both Server

Thanks,

Daya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

Thanks for the reply, issue has been resolved now, I have resync the job server on the second node & restarted the same. it is working fine now.

Just one question how to check the AL_MAchine table. Can you please let me know what the use of this AL_machine. it will be great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Kumar

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can check in metadata of Local repository it gives you information about Job Server & BO/BOIPS Server that is register with local repository.

Thanks,

Daya

former_member205887
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check from the second node if you are able to connect to Database properly. Looks like some Oracle service is down on Node2.

Regards,

Balakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BalKrishna,

Thanks for the reply, Issue has been resolved now, I have resync the job server in svrcfg & restarted it.