Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT2006_No deduction for Quota number

former_member1241188
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

In IT2006, Overtime Compensation Quota number has been already generated for employees. In below case deduction is not happening even after sufficient quota number is already available. Employee has been already registered Overtime in IT2002 we can see it but unable to see that deduction in IT2006. For other employees deduction is happening smoothly for all Quota numbers.

Can anybody tell me what could be the reason??

Thanks and Regards,

Rajas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1241188
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I checked for master data IT2002 and found that overtime is booked on holidays as well especially on Saturday & Sunday. There are so many entries since 2009,  that could be the reason for no deduction in Overtime quota IT2006.

Thanks much for your support.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajas

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then check your Business Rules.  If Overtime worked on a Holiday should have deducted from the Quota, then you have to make changes in the Deduction Rules.  If Overtime worked on a Saturday or Sunday should have deducted from the Quota, then you have to make changes in the Deduction Rules.

If none of these apply, then no changes would be required, except perhaps in your documentation.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you configured deduction rule for Absence Quota for Attendance.

Generally, IT2006 used for Absence quota and IT2001 used for it deduction.

And similarly, IT2007 Attendance quota and IT2002 used.

Yes, you may also use IT2006 for IT2002.

But I Recommend to use IT2007 for 2002 and check.

Also, check Deduction rule correctly with Deduction entitlement.

Best Regards,

Ketul Patel

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before looking into the Quota Overview screen, you should look at the Absence Screen (IT2001) and confirm that for that PSA Grouping, the Absence should deduct from a Quota, such as in this screen capture

Also check table view V_554S_Q to confirm that for the PSA Grouping and Absence Type there is a valid Counting Rule and that the "Deduction" box is checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajas,

Can you please check your groupings and configuration at the backend ? Is it all ok ?

Regards

Neha

former_member1241188
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

I checked grouping and configuration at backend, found it to be Ok. Since absences are getting deducted smoothly from quota, overtime hours booked by this employee are not getting deducted from Quota assigned to him. Could you please guide me further.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajas,

For the Overtime Compensation Quota, is the issue is happening only for one employee ? If yes, I don't foresee it as a config issue. Can you please check for the master data once again ?

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

If possible, can you please share the screen shot of IT 2006 and IT 2002 for this employee and for one reference employee for whom it is working fine ? You may hide the relevant information fields.

Regards

Neha

former_member1241188
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

In IT2002, there are many entries since 2009 so unable to show you all the entries. Have a look on below screens

Employee for whom Overtime quota is not getting deducted,

IT2002

IT2006

Employee for whom Quota is deducted properly,

IT2002

IT2006

Awaiting your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajas

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create an Attendance for these 2 employees, do they have the same Personnel Area Grouping ?

Note that when you create the Attendance, you should be able to see the impact on the Quota, such as in this Absence (we don't have Attendance Quotas)

If not, check the configuration of that Attendance for the PSA Grouping that doesn't work correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajas

Experts have already replied on your query.

Just few more i/ps or observations from my side:

a. Are these two employees from the same ESG / PSA coz majority of your groupings are governed by these two fields. If not, you will have to re-look at your groupings. Will suggest you go via SPRO path to follow a sequence.

b. Check for the locking of attendances if any of the attendance is locked

c. Try creating a new attendance and see if it is still not working out.

Regards

Neha

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)Can you check table V_554S_Q and check what rule has been has been assigned to your absence type.

2)Go to table T556C and check your counting rule Week day, Holiday class, day types, DWS class

and assigned Deduction rule.

3)Go to table V_556R_B and check which Quota has been assigned to deduction rule.

If everything is proper cross check your Attendaence days Holiday class, Day type, DWS class with the help of work schedule rule 0007 then compare with counting rule Holiday class, Day type, DWS class

so that you can find out why it is not deducting.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member1241188
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Thanks much for your help!!

I checked PA PSA EG and ESG for 2 employees and it seems to be correct,

No attendance has been locked and even tried to create new overtime entry in IT2002, i could but no deduction happened even its getting displayed in payslip for compensation.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajas

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both employees share identical Personnel Area/Sub-Area and Employee Group/Sub-Group, so quota compensation should be identical for them, at least in 2014, but your initial query showed problems with the Quotas in 2009 and 2010.

When I look back at your first screen captures, I notice that for some days the "Att. days" are at 0.00, such as for Sunday January 24, 2010.

Please check the employee's Daily Work Schedule for that day, and the permissibility of the Time Type for that scenario (a Sunday with DWS = xxxxx).

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned earlier

1)Can you check table V_554S_Q and check what rule has been has been assigned to your absence type.

2)Go to table T556C and check your counting rule Week day, Holiday class, day types, DWS class

and assigned Deduction rule.

3)Go to table V_556R_B and check which Quota has been assigned to deduction rule.

If everything is proper cross check your Attendance days Holiday class, Day type, DWS class with the help of work schedule rule 0007 then compare with counting rule Holiday class, Day type, DWS class

so that you can find out why it is not deducting.

Here you have a test case also in front of you open work schedule and check DWS class, Holiday class, day type of  24.01.2010,23.01.2010 etc whether same has been assigned in defined counting rule or not check it may solve your problem.

Regards

Venkatesh