cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element ITEM_LINE window MAIN is not defined for form ZCDUKQUANTLABELS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a problem with a sapscript. I am going to try to explain my problem. After a TO creation I have to print a sapscript, I have done a FM which call open, write and close form. This sapscripts works becuse I have tested with a test report. The problem is when I run transaction LT06 I get a error that says "Element ITEM_LINE window MAIN is not defined for form ZCDUKQUANTLABELS", and I don't know how to solve it. Does anybody know how to solve it?? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi amcaletrio montero,

I have revived your issue and came with a solution. you are facing this issue in the form ZCDUKQUANTLABELS.  once go the MAIN window and define all the elements in the STANDARD ATTRIBUTES like default paragragh. now save and execute your program.

hope you got the output.

Regards,

sarath.k

0 Kudos

Hi Amcalentrio,

Looks like you have copied your SAPScript and have modified the same to work with LT06. I got the same problem and have resolved the same by calling the Screen Element ITEM_LINE only when SY-TCODE = LT06 (if you know what I mean).

What I mean to say is; your calling program and your SAPScript should have the same set of elements. No more, no less.

Let me know if this does not resolve your error.

Regards,

BGaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still having the same problem, I think the problem is not with the sapscript because i have been debugging, and the error is after the FM L_TO_CREATE_INT. any idea why??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a Element ITEM_LINE in your main window, but the same element ITEM_LINE is not called in the Driver program, so this error is coming, so try to coment that Element code part and rerun it again, you will be success

Regards

Sudheer