cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Order Item details fields( Follow up activity & return reason fields) replication from ECC to CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created CRM Order and Order got replicated with Lord Interface BADI (CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI) to ECC. Now my requirement is, if any changes has done in ECC at line item (Change the field values Follow up activity & return reason fields) it should replicate to CRM. 

I am aware of fields update from CRM to ECC. But now I want process of CRM Order field replication from ECC to CRM.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

I hope the same could be achieved by changing the replication scenarios for sales transactions if the replicated document is changed.

Please check if the below links are useful.

Data Exchange for Sales Transactions: CRM Enterprise– ERP System - Sales Quotation and Order Managem...

Defining ERP as Leading System (Data Exchange Scenarios X, Y, Z) - Business Transaction - SAP Librar...

Regards,

Karthi M R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Thanks for the quick response.

Sorry, Correction in my question.

This Order type will be replicating from CRM to ECC with the help of BADI CRM_LORD2_BADI but not with BADI CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI. May be similar Lord Interfaces in ECC should use for moving data from ECC to CRM.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik