cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field SPL_CHK_POSITIVE not updated to table /SAPSLL/ADRCON

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The newly created customers from R/3 are transferred to GTS via the program /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3.In GTS the address details of the customer is not updated in the table /SAPSLL/ADRCON. From this table the field SPL_CHK_POSITIVE(Indicator: Address Appears in Sanction List) is retrieved and this field is not available in any other table.

We have checked possible ways and could not conclude. Kindly guide us to know what could be reasons for the failure in updating the table or by any other means to get the field value SPL_CHK_POSITIVE.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suwarna,

to be honest I do not completely understand your problem.

First, what adress details you mean in table /SAPSLL/ADRCON? There you can only find the address number of the partner, but no more details about this address. That´s stored in another table (ADRC) with the address number that you find in /SAPSLL/ADRCON. Link between address number and partner number can be found in table BUT020.

Then, after transferring a partner from ECC to GTS, in table /SAPSLL/ADRCON fields CHTSP (Changed On), SPL_CHK_DATE (Screening Date) and SPL_CHK_POSITIVE (Sanct. Block) are updated. Changed On is clear, as there was a change transmitted. Screening Date is updated as the customers gets a "soft block", that means it´s blocked due to the reason that something in the address was changed and you should check if now the partner is still trusted (this is done with A1 SPL screening). Also for this reason the SPL_CHK_POSITIVE is set.

So, it that´s the same case in your system then in my opinion everything is fine. You can also find the table /SAPSLL/LEGLRGI an entry with your changed address number. This table is used by A1 screening report (asynchronous) and means, these "changed" addresses should be checked before further use.

So, sorry if I´m telling you something you already know, but then maybe you can explain a little bit further what exactly you are expecting.

BR, Tobias