Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Billing Plan Dates

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we deselect the box "In Advance" in the billing plan tab at item level of service contract and created Billing document, billing plan dates are updating as reverse in FPLT table and from that table date are appearing in reverse in the invoice form.

Reverse means : for example, if the dates should be 09.09.2014 to 8.10.2014, then dates are appearing in table and invoice form as 8.10.2014(october) to 09.09.2014(september).

Is this standard SAP behaviour that if we untick the box "In Advance" in the billing plan tab at item level of service contract and created Billing document, billing plan dates are updating as reverse in FPLT table??

How can we solve this issue, if we want dates should be appear crrectly in invoice form?? can fix that FPLT table should update in correct way or we have to fix in invoice form by changeing the form logic?

Many Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Irrespective of whether you check the  box or not against "In Advance",  date impact should not be there in any tables.  May be you can share the screen shot of the contract where exactly you were referring and saying that it is changing.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your response to my request.

I did testings for multiple times in testing client and observed, when deselect the box "In Advance" in the billing plan tab at item level of service contract and created Billing document, billing plan dates are updating as reverse in FPLT table and from that table date are appearing in reverse in the invoice form

Iam not able to share screen shot of contract.

Thanks&Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please send your views for my above request.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Please some one share your thoughts.

Thanks&Regards,

Jai Prabhu.