cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Email Link To Take The Controllers To Their Inbox MSMP Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have enabled the Email Link to the controller who approves the log but when we click on the link it generally routes to NWBC page Work Inbox, my requirement is to get the Work Inbox page but it is taking me to the page where the controller SUBMITS the log or put it on HOLD for Additional Information which is the next step once we get into Work Inbox. I checked in SCN forums but I couldn't find any. Please share the exact steps to to reach the Work Inbox page and also let me know if I have to modify the configuration to get there.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

You can refer: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/605077fc-3577-2e10-e1a6-a743514d4...

Let us know whether or not this helps.

Regard,

Ameet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way that we can manually generate the work item in case any issue with work flow after firefighter log is sync but no work item generated for review. Could you please help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I login as a controller I need to get to the first screen shot, right now it is taking to the second screen shot where the controller approves or puts it on hold, this is next step once we get into the work inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vineeth,

As per your configurations for the email notifications, the link is taking you directly to the new workitem in your inbox. Like i mentioend in my previous post; the usggested link has all the paths clearly explained.

Coming to your issue, can you paste SLG1 logs? Can you see if you have correctly maintained MSMP workflow: SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT. Try to run sync jobs post you active this workflow.

What is your component and SP level?

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find the suggested solutions useful..?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Ameet. The document did help but had to do further config to get the inbox. Thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vineeth,

In that case, be kind to close this thread and mark the answers as per your expectations; unless you have any follow-up questions on the same.

Regards,

Ameet