Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing language of BPM notification email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working with BPM on portal 7.31.

I'm currently having a problem with the email notifcations sent by the BPM tasks: when an email is sent, the header is in the correct locale language, however, the footer is always sent in german! At least I think it's german... it says something like:

Zum direkten Zugriff auf diese Aufgabe verwenden Sie diesen Link: <http://hostname:50000//webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~bpem~wdui~taskinstance/ATaskExecution?taskId=...>

Verwenden Sie diesen Link zum Aufrufen Ihres gesamten Arbeitsvorrats: <http://hostname:50000//irj/portal/?NavigationTarget=ROLES:portal_content/every_user/general/eu_role/...>

Does anyone know what could be happening? I already verified the locale and timezones configured for the users are correct (es and America/Colombia) and did the same for the locale and timezone fields in the tc~bpem~base~ear service... Also, the locale of the BPM DC is also es...

I have no idea where else to look.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try restarting this server once after the settings have been updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhant,

Unfortunately, restarting the server didn't work.

Header is still being sent in spanish and footer un german...

What else could I try?

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the details in Java Mail Service in NWA?

Also, if I am not wrong, this email is being triggered when a Human Task is initiated in the UWL.

You may want to check the following:

1. Enterprise Portal Locale/Language Settings

2. UWL Locale/Language Settings for the user.
3. DC level setting for Locale.

4. Java Mail Service Properties in NWA.

5. Check with Basis team if they have configured the locale differently at any level.

The header is displayed in the language whichever is set during server configuration setup(can be modified later). The footer is a part of UWL settings (only in this case as the mail is sent only in case of UWL task creation).

Please let us know if you find a resolution to this. Would be helpful to many.