Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF30 - Where to generate the transfer order for putaway

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the goods receipt is done in MB01, the Delivery order is automatically generated.

When view from WF30, notice that there is a balance quantity to be planned as PUTAWAY.

From here, WF30, how can I generate the Transfer order to move the balance quantity to Storage bin?

Please advise

Thanks

Bye

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are working Cross Dock scenario is it correct ?.Once you do MB01/MIGO system creates outbound delivery for the STO.

I am not sure how you are doing the goods receipt.Is  it Reference  to ASN(Inbound delivery or PO).Check GR qty  all outbound deliveries created or not.If all deliveries are created then you need to do remaining items GR to create Outbound delivery.

After GR if there is no delivery created then we can use WF30 transaction to create manual outbound delivery.

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Central Warehouse and not going into cross docking although the configuration allowed.

Basically, a central PO was raised and so is the STO from the different retail outlet.

Whn the GR for central PO is done, be it FUll or partial receipt of the PO items, a delivery order will be triggered.

After equal distribution, the balane is left in the DC for putaway to Warehouse bin.

Good receipt is done thru MB01.

Distribution profile used = EQUAL distribution.

After the GR, you could see the balance quanity to be putaway at the additional line in WF30.

How to trigger a Transfer order to move the balance stock to storage bin from the same monitor screen.

Thanks

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With WF30 transaction I have created deliveries.I have not created Transfer Orders before.But try below steps

To do Putaway you need to select the line item then select Adjust Distribution  Icon.You can enter Putaway quantities in the new screen and save.I hope it will create TO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WF60 or WF70.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have the delivery document number then you can use LT03  to create the transfer order

Transaction code MB01 is no longer going to be available and you are supposed to use MIGO in future

Transaction WF30 is more specific to AFS industry (Merchandise distribution) and hence i am not sure whether u have the provision to create the Transfer order from within WF30 please share the detail screen and option from menu which can help to suggest however as an alternate i guess you can use LT03 also to create Transfer order against the delivery document

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to my understanding, if I use MIGO, the background task of automatically generating the Delivery order for the Stock Transport order will not take place.

Due to this reason, I am still using the MB01 function.

Can you confirm that MIGO will also generate DO in the background?

The balance stock is meant for Put Away in the DC.

It is not logical to create a Delivery Order and then used LT03 to generate the Transfer order..

Thanks

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MIGO as a replacement of MB01

MIGO is a replacement of MB01 so whatever functionality is there in MB01 you will get all the functionality in MIGO, you need to simulate in your system as per your business requirement and see whether you are getting the desired result or not

The balance stock is meant for Put Away in the DC.

I hope you mean that PGR is already done and stock is there in GR area (902) if that is so that you need to perform bin to bin transfer to move the stock from GR area to physical bin location in the DC

As far as delivery order and TO are concern. System can be configured both way First in WM and then in IM or First in IM and then in WM based on the business requirement

Please let us know which approach is there in your system