cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talent Hub for Executive Employee List not showing

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Talent Hub for Executive, I am able to see my AOR org.units and positions.

But when I navigate to My OrgUnits / My Employees / My Position options list is not showing.

I tried with different search options still not showing any thing.

All CP's are exist, synchronized and Index is generated for Talent Groups

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Kindly check on TREX server in Alert tab.Do you see any red alert message colour.

Check on Nakisa RFC as below capture.

Check on the TREX configure for EHP6 using this link  http://nakisa.aiapublic.my/?p=258

Regards

Mohamad Firhad Samuri

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestions ?

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The chart uses RFC calls to the data directly.

The listings uses RFCs to TREX search to retrieve data from the TREX index(es).

I would look at other discussions on TREX in this forum for the things to check/try to ensure TREX is indexed correctly.

Stephen

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stehphen,

Thanks for your inputs.

we have followed the same steps for indexing http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2010/09/20/setting-up-netweaver-embedded-search-trex-for-s...

All are generated with out any errors, all are in Active status. Please see below indexing screen shots.

Talent Group Search node indexing

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which EhP version is your SAP HCM instance?

Is delta indexing running/enabled?

Stephen

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using SAP HCM EHP5 and NAKISA 4.0

Currently we are checking in dev and qas systems. We didn't set background job for Delta indexing.

any how now I did setup the background job for this delta indexing.

But even though after doing initial indexing, immediately we try to check the list search in Talent Hub Executive application. As per initial index at least it should show some data, correct me.

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of EhP5, when you set up the indexing (in ESH_ADM_ INDEX_ALL_SC) there should have been a text box called "register for realtime indexing".  This will enable delta indexing.

I would also check you are delta indexing authorization data which requires you to create change pointers on auth data by running program "RPTMC_CREATE_CHANGEPOINT_AUTH" (suggestion is to schedule this periodically via SM36 - hourly?) and then the delta indexing will incorporate this data too in its delta indexing.

Stephen

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For testing purpose we have given SAP_ALL authorizations itself.

And the report ESH_ADM_ INDEX_ALL_SC with Register for realtime Indexing is already done.

RPTMC_CREATE_CHANGEPOINT_AUTH - This report as of now it's not required so, didn't schedule it.

But still it's not showing the list. Only Talent Hub for Executive is not showing any data.

The other applications like OrgManager and Talent Hub for Manager is showing employee list details.

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
RPTMC_CREATE_CHANGEPOINT_AUTH - This report as of now it's not required so, didn't schedule it.

But did you run it once manually?

OrgManager doesn't use TREX in searches (only STVN applications do).

TalentHub for Manager does though so that is curious.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I run this report it shows information message 0 change pointers were generated

There are no changes happened in authorizations.

But still no luck on this employee listing.

And as per your input I understand, only Talent Hub for Executive application use the TREX ?

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, all STVN (i.e. all three TalentHub for xxxx modules) use TREX.

No SOVN use them.

Do the other listings work in TH for Exec?

Are BP and CP objects in existence for your employees?  Seems you have ~300 employees - right?

(check BPs with HR_SYNC_PERSON program)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the other listings work in TH for Exec?

No, My OrgUnits / My Employees / My Position listings are nto working. Please see the my first post with screen shots.

But in TH for Employee and TH for Manager listings are showing. Only TH for Exec are not shoing listings.

Are BP and CP objects in existence for your employees?

Yes, it exists for all employees.

Seems you have ~300 employees - right?

Yes we have 300 employees.

(check BPs with HR_SYNC_PERSON program)

This report I have already run and check for that manager AOR org.unit employees. all are synchronized.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But in TH for Employee and TH for Manager listings are showing. Only TH for Exec are not shoing listings.

1) If the listings are working in other TalentHub modules can you confirm that the settings to use TREX are identical between the TalentHub for Employees/TalentHub for Managers modules and the TalentHub for HR & Executives module?

Perhaps there's a typo somewhere?

2) Is there anything of note showing up in the application's cds.log when you carry out a search?

i.e. any warning, error, info lines showing successes/failures; or even no lines at all.

3) What product & build number of TalentHub for HR & Executives are you using?

e.g. version = 4.0 SP1 build = 0911028301

Regards,

Stephen.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have only one TREX server, and the same is using for all the STVN applications.

We are using ECC 6.0 EHP5, EP 7.3 EHP1

Component: NAKISA 4.0

App. Build No: 0901011800

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the data is shown in other TalentHub apps in the same environment with same connection details and you have not specifically customised TH for HRExec in any way, then I would raise an OSS message.

Stephen