cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC6 EHP7 Kernel 7.41.. SM04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Recently we have upgraded our ECC system to EHP7 and kernel 7.41. I was just surprised to see SM04 and could not figure out how to see memory consumption by a users in each of its sessions.

Earlier we used to select user in SM04 and the goto --> memory system wide then it displayed the same.

Can anybody suggest how to achieve in this new kernel ? Or is there any other tcode for the same.

Thanks

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Singh,

Kindly elaborate your issue in detail.Meanwhile have you checked layout settings under SM04,for same please follow SAP Note 2004293 - EHP7 - SM04 missing GUI-Version information

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for reply.

My requirement is I need to monitor memory consumption by a user in all his sessions.

Earlier in kernel 700 in SM04 i used to select the user and Goto--> Memory and it displays the memory consumption by users in each of its session individually.

Now in upgraded system I can only see Total memory consumption by a user in all of its sessions, I cannot figure it out how to see individual memory usage for every session.

I hope I elaborated, let me know if you need more on this.

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have checked and found that the same is missing and i have read the documentation for EHP7 it is missing there too. i think SAP has discarded the functionality. still there are following things you can check

1. change you GUI to 730 and check.

2. raise the message to SAP to get the confirmation about the functionality.

all the best

Regards

Dishant

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You could still get information about memory consumption per mode in ST02 using the here under menu path.

Regards