cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Datetime Field in DB Connect Extractor (SQL SERVER)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to extract the data from SQL Server using DB Connect. I am able to generate Datasource and display the contents of the respective source system table and extract data to SAP BW if there are no date fields in the Datasource (i.e. data type is datetime). However, I am not able to display any data or extract any data if there is a datetime data type field in the extractor. I was able to get the sample extract from SQL Server and the following the the date time format:

2013-06-01 00:00:00.000

I have seacrhed on the market place and also have read few topics in the forum but it is advised that a view has to be created in the source system (SQL Server) which is not possible in my case as the SQL Server is maintained by a different company and I will have no access to the SQL Server. Requesting you to please let me know if there are any mechanism though which I can extract the data (datetime fields from SQL Server) to SAP BW.

Thanks & Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am struck with this issue. Would be really helpful if anyone of you have any suggestions based on your previous experience with DB Connect Extractors.

Thanks!