Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud Management Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

First I hope I'm in the right forum.

I have just built my first Fraud Management strategy. All the views and procedures activate in Hana and FM allowed me to save and active methods and strategy. When I try to run a mass detection I get an error.

I am able to run strategies created earlier by others so I think this means I have messed up the creation process in  Hana.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have noticed my hana procedures have invoker's rights whereas the other strategies that someone else built and that I can execute have creators rights. My user in Fraud Management is not defined in Hana, (I have been building using the System user).

Does someone understand the interaction between these users and rights?

Cliff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clifford,

Did you manage to solve this issue? If yes, could you please share your insights?

I am having the EXACT same problem and have tried multiple things with no success.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Best regards,

Sury

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a few months ago and I've not used FM since then. I got it working but can't remember the outcome. From memory the queries have an option  to run with creators rights or run with users rights. I think I may have changed this setting.

Cliff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your quick reply. The problem is now solved via changing the query run from invoker's rights to definer's right.

Regards,
Sury