cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 Custom fields not returning data for Change/Lock/Unlock requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have created custom fields for certain such as "company code", "plant", following the guide as below.

Each GRC custom fields pulls in data from a custom table created in the GRC system that stores relevant data.

The custom fields now correctly appear in the "custom data" tab and we are able to populate the request based on values selected in the dropdown lists (F4 lookup used) that correctly pull in the data from the linked tables and we can submit and approve a request for new user.

The problem we have is that if I create a request for a new user ABC with custom field data e.g. company code 99999, and then afterwards select the user and try "Change Account" request, the data is not populating in the "Custom Data" tab.  All data in the "User Details" tab is populating.

Is this the default behaviour or can this be fixed?

I also noticed that also the "Manager" field is not being filled in the "User Details" tab (not currently linking to HR system as yet).  All other data in the "User Details" tab is populating.

Please advise on this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

You can refer:

Let us know if this helps or need any further assistance.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet

Thanks, I can see and did figure out that it appears that you need to map the AC custom fields to System fields in order for them to return data under:

GRC > Access Control > Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups

and then using the relevant connector with the Action "4". with option Assign group field mapping.

The issue is however that in the 328 system fields, I can't see one which I can use to map for Plant or Purchasing org or Company Code.  It seems to only show the SU01 user master fields.

What is the correct system field name and table name to map to the AC custom field for e.g. BUKRS?

I have a Z-table ZT001 which has all the company codes but can't get it to use this table.

Alternatively, if I can use the user master (SU01) parameter for BUK for company code and map this to the custom field I would do that, but I do not know how the "system field name" PARID works?

Is it even possible to map parameters to custom field?  Or alternatively, how do I map custom fields for company code (BUKRS), Plant (WERKS) and Purchase Org (EKORG) so that GRC pulls in data?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

For the issues you mentioned related to the user details for change request types, you might need to refer: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1684783

I've not come across this issue but for sure other might be able to help out if you still have this issue.

Let us know your component version with SP level details.

Regards,

Ameet