cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT SHOWING DATA IN RSA3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have extracted data from 0bp_def_attr datasource using init  with data transfer

after enhancing the structure in  datasource  i have deleted the delta queue for 0bp_def_address_attr   and triggered infopackage it is in yellow state for long time even the job is not showing in sm37

the data is not showing in extract checker (rsa3) it is showing "0 datarecords selected"

please give any solutions

regards,

kavya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of info pack you triggered?

After the enhancement you deleted your data source form RSA7? if yes then its wrong step.

if we delete data source at RSA7, it just deleta data source only not the delta pointer.

If need to re init for existing delta, first we need to delete the init.

How to delete init:

Go to your info pack, Menu Scheduler-->initialization options for source system--> here you see your init, select that init and delete it. this automatically delete your data source from RSA7(Source side).

Later you can init with data or without data as per your needs.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply.

i am trying to do init with datatransfer,in info package moniter the status is in yellow and it is showing "the source system doesnot contain any data"

will there be any impact on the datasource if i delete datasource in rsa7?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in general its danger one.

But you planned to do the reinit, so in your case not a problem.

Have you deleted old init before running your info pack now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have deleted the old one and triggerred init with data transfer for 0bp_def_address_attr from r/3ECC

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to run data source at ECC side with full update and see. if its works then

at BW side try to full info pack and later you can run info pack- init without data transfer and see.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya sree,

What I am thinking is you need to check your enhanced data source. In which you need to check your code of function module for those enhanced fields of that data source. I think there is something missing because of that you are not getting data in RSA3. Also you can use debug option from execution mode while executing in RSA3, from there can get some hint for the issue.

Regards,

Abdullah