Unable to Create Service Request Template in CRM

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to create a service request template in crm web ui,

Following are the steps followed.

I have identified the transaction type as SRQT screen shot attached below

However when I click on on the work center link groups of the service pro role, I am not able to find the same for the service request template

As per the post below it says that you need to go navigation bar profile and add the SM-SUPPORT work center and the work center link group as SM-SRQT-CR

The error appears when I try to add the logical link id,

Because of the above error I am not able to create service request template in sap crm, please advice which logical link ID, I need to use so that the service request template can be created in the system.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

1. Screen shot 1 is correct

2. Screen shot 2 - You are at end of all work centers in your custom role which you might have copied from standard or Z role. If you look in standard role SERVICEPRO, navigation bar profile SRV-PRO, work center - SRV-ORD, you will find service request template

In Cases work Center in standard SERVICEPRO role you can create service request template.

Try copying this to your custom role in your required work center. It should work.

Regards,

Niraj

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

I did check your post above, however I could not find service  request template, in the work center which you suggested for the standard service role, there exists service order template and service quote template however there is no service request template.

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

My bad, missed that you asked for Service Request Template.

Well, you can try this -

Logical Link Id to be used is - SRV-INT-CR.

Either put it in direct link group or in your work center, whose screen shot you pasted(3rd one).

This will work.

Cheers,

Niraj

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

I resolved the issue, I have written a wiki which would be of help in future

Linking Outbound Plug Mappings to Create Direct Link Groups in SAP CRM - CRM - SCN Wiki

Kind Regards

Atul