Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Condition Groups

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello *,

in my project I am faced the requirement to execute pricing by using Customer Condition Groups 1 - 4 of ECC additional data for debitors in CRM as well.

As far as I found out the fields seem not be present in CRM. Is this right?

Regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

I need the customer condition groups stored in table TVKGG. Unfortunately this is not covered by adapter object DNL_CUST_SALES.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Thomas

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Check if the SAP Note 514952 could be helpful. Also, write an OSS message regarding the same and let us know the reply.

Regards,

Karthi M R.

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

We enhanced the application by AET.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Open the Business partner in BP txn and select the role Sold-To Party. Go to the Sales Area Data tab and choose the maintained Sales Area. Customer Condition Groups are seen in Sales Tab.

Regards,

Karthi M R.

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

thank you for the very quick response!

I am not sure whether these fields really fit. The values differ between ECC and CRM. Table smofmaptab does not show a adapter object and there are not customizing spots to customize customer condition group like in ECC (for debitors). Is it possible that these cross-system fields are autarkic from each other?

Regards

Thomas

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

If you want to use the same customer group ECC values in the CRM system, then run a request load for the adapter object "DNL_CUST_SALES". This will copy the customer group 1 - 5 values from ECC to CRM.

Regards,

Karthi M R.