cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please note that my client has requested for down payment to be configured in their current system.

Suppose the customer makes 5 advance payments against a sales order eg. 50000 x 5=250000 is the total advance made against a particular sales order.

Now they want that if the Basic Price+Excise=600000 then the following should be shown during billing

Less 2% against advance for Basic Price+Freight=2% x 2500000=50000

Less 5% against advance for Freight and Packing=5% x 2500000=125000

And the total payable should be 600000-125000=475000

How to display the same in the invoice.

I have created a dummy scenario for testing and have created, posted and cleared an advance of 100000 but the same is not showing in invoice i.e. if total invoice value is 200000 the  pricing should show

Basic +Excise=200000

Less Advance=100000

Net=100000.

I have assigned calculation type 48 against condition type 48 but no result

Can someone please help.

I am attaching the format required by the client.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have posted the down payment through F-29 and have tagged the sales order no. to it.

But suppose the customer down payment posted amount is 60,00,000 INR  and I change the AZWR amount to 62,50,000 INR in the FAZ billing type I am able to save the document and accounting entry is getting generated.

How to ensure that system gives an error as soon FAZ amount exceeds Customer advance amount system should give an error message.

Please can someone help me on this.

0 Kudos

Hi

Your might need a custom requirement to get the result you are looking for in your totals in your down payment process, depending on when and where you want to apply these specific condition values in the process.

The standard down payment procedure is covered in these notes which should be helpful to you in configuring the process:

213526     Customizing of down payment processing SD/FI

213444     Advice note, down payment processing SD/FI

213567     Analysis of the down payments in SD      

213852     Analysis of down payment processing with FI

If the downpayment line is missing in the first real invoice you make it would usually be because the
down payment was not posted with reference to the sales order/contract properly (in F-29) or the
copy routine 023 is not assigned in the item copy control.

On that you have to make sure in F-29 you use Special GL indicator 'A' when you post the down payment and choose the correct sales order using the 'requests' tab.

When you create the real invoice (F2) you can see how the system picks up the down payment clearing item. If you put a break point in function module SD_DOWNPAYMENT_READ at the end of this function after all the processing the internal table t_sdaccdpc[] should hold the contents of the down payment already posted. This is use to create the extra clearing item in the billing document.
If t_sdaccdpc[] is not filled the down payment was not posted correctly.

Hope it helps you further
Kind regards
Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have posted the down payment through F-29 and have tagged the sales order no. to it.

But suppose the customer down payment posted amount is 60,00,000 INR  and I change the AZWR amount to 62,50,000 INR in the FAZ billing type I am able to save the document and accounting entry is getting generated.

How to ensure that system gives an error as soon FAZ amount exceeds Customer advance amount system should give an error message.

Please can someone help me on this.