cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab header for only one screen in screen set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all,

I am working with SAP Work Manager 6.0, WPF Client.

Sometimes, upon a new client installation, or a client reset, the layout is somewhat screwed up.

If a screen set has only one screen to display in a tile, there should not be a tab header for this screen. Normally, this is ok, but sometimes my screen looks like this:

Two tiles on the botom right have only one screen in the screen set, yet the tab header is shown.

Has anyone else experienced this also? What can be done about it?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Judith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

Please see the SAP Note 1928478 - Release Restrictions Note - SAP Work Manager 6.0.

The current resolution on which the application works best is use 1920 x 1080 or higher.

If you have a device which has a lower resolution than 1920 x 1080, then please note that you will have to configure your application to match your device. Also please reach out to the SAP services and support team and they can recommend how you can change the configurations to match your lower resolution device.

Regards,

Ashvin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do the screen sets have multiple screens? We noticed that if we add a second screen and disable it, one tab as well as the title is shown. In fact, we used that as a workaround to make the title visible when only having one tab.

Regards, Daniel

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Judith,

I have seen this behavior as well once or twice but I have not fully investigated why it occurs.  You might try reloading the client again from scratch to see if it still occurs.  Also SDK SP05/PL01 was just released this past weekend so I would definitely recommend testing with the latest version of the WPF client to see if the problem still exists.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

where could we download this SP05?

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

SDK SP05 can be download from the service Market place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume this is for the SMP 2.3 version?
My colleague can't find it there...

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Judith,

I would think it is for SMP 3.0, not 2.3.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

When is the next service pack vor SMP 2.3 comming out?

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Target date was sometime in November I believe but as always dates are subject to change.

I would also recommend that you look at upgrading to SMP3 as you will see more work being done there especially on the WPF client.

--Bill