cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online W2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are trying to set online W2 election. I have created IT3228 and ran tax reporter in production mode for online W2. I could able to see the online folder in Log Manager. but we are experiencing the problem in the ESS, W2 is not displayed on the search results section. I am getting error as "No W2 or W2c report were selected. Please select at least one W-2 /W2c Report to show". Can anyone please help me on this where it is missing? Appreciate your input.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at your Tax Report log for the Production W2 run and see if there are errors.  I had an error once about not being able to update one of the new cluster tables.  Could be the person running doesn't have the new authorization check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kenneth,

Display W2 is working now in the ESS but online election process is not showing.  How do I get the online election screen in the ESS Portal?

Thanks,

kmoore007
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kenneth! i have defined my election dates in utrel as begdate:20130801 enddate:20131231 and foryear:2013. still i am not able to see the election period on ESS.i do not see the new election button  when i try do test through se80 from HRESS_AC_PER_US_ONLINE_W2.

Answers (0)