cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG_MATERIAL - Consistency Check shows warning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As mentioned in the SAP delivered document for MDG 7.0 Material config, I have created connector templates MATERIAL & MDG_MATERIAL. Indexing is scheduled successfully and status shows active.

Consistency check for MATERIAL is active, however consistency check for MDG_MATERIAL is in warning and I have all the authorization required (no SU53 errors).

When creating a CR or when searching for Materials, I get the following error - " Search Object Connector MDG_MATERIAL not found'.

Even the report ESH_TEST_SEARCH for MDG_MATERIAL shows warning message.

Please provide any suggestions or pointers to resolve the error.

Regards,

Archana Balliwar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleted the connector and recreated it again. It worked.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

Please run programs "MDG_BS_MAT_METADATA_INVALIDATE" and "ESH_REFRESH_RUNTIME_BUFFER" in transaction SE38.

Does this resolve your issue?

Regards

Danie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

• Are you done and data model extention then please refer Enterprise Search Extension
  • If you are not on NetWeaver SAP_BASIS 7.02 SP06, implement the SAP note 1502296.
  • Is below instruction followed by you?

Create the connector using the MATERIAL template first and wait for the job to complete before creating the connector using the MDG_MATERIAL template

• Also check 'Every new or changed user is written as an entry into the table ESH_AU_USR_UPD that contains the user IDs that have been changed since the last indexing of the technical object type USER_AUTHORITY.'
former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Archana,

usually this error will get due to template not configured properly please check the configuration and regenerate the indexing,further check the generated templat assing to the BO in mdg config.

refer to the below link.

Search Providers for Master Data Governance - SAP Master Data Governance - SAP Library

also check General Settings->Data Quality and Search->Search and Duplicate Check(all relevant steps)