Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC global item not replicated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP B1 9.0 PL11

I'm getting this error message:

User created a new item in Company A.  Then this new item was created successfully in company B. But failed in company C.  The error message is above.

Warehouses in Company A and Company B are all different but the item was created successfully.

Warehouses in Company A and Company C are all different but the item was not created.

Any other possible reason?

Thank you.

Regards,

Richmond

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Found the cause already.  Because there were inactive warehouses in Company C.  After I active back the inactive warehouses, the items were finally created successfully in Company C.

The issue now is: why items can't be replicated if the company has inactive warehouses?

Please help.

Regards,

Richmond

bastian_schaefer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richmond,

the behavior is caused by the DI API logic from B1.

So why don't you just take out the warehouses from your data mapping?

The DI API logic will automatically fill the existing default warehouses depending on your B1 settings of the receiver system.

Another option is to use a "Value Mapping" within B1i to replace a specific value for a defined parameter. For usage please check the B1i embedded Help.

Best regards

Bastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bastian,

can you guide me how to do this:

So why don't you just take out the warehouses from your data mapping?

The DI API logic will automatically fill the existing default warehouses depending on your B1 settings of the receiver system.

Where do find these settings that you mentioned?

Thanks.

Regards,

Richmond