cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Service Outbound - SXMSPMAST Pipeline EVENT - no msg to PI triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guys

at the moment we are trying to set up SAP enterprise services outbound in the healthcare environment, which should be used through SAP PI.

The ABAP backend is already configured to communicate with SAP PI using ABAP proxy.

We went through the documentation and set up the according customizing, hopefully we did not miss anything.

While running the mentioned report for transmitting business data via enterprise services the according proxy classes have been determined and called, logs look quite promising.

Looking at transaction sxi_monitor in ABAP provider system entries with status 110 - Event Distributed Successfully pipeline EVENT are visible, but none for pipeline SENDER, which is quite common for ABAP proxy request to SAP PI.

Configuration of Business Event

All services that are developed in Enhancement Package 5 are Point to Point enabled i.e. a service can be consumed or received directly without having any Process integration (PI). All information services (i.e. outbound services) are Business event enabled i.e. event is published when an action is performed in the system.

In order to receive the outbound information directly (i.e without Process Integration) one has to enable the Event option in the logical port configuration of the service in SOAMANAGER transaction and also check if the event in activated via SLEI_EVT_LINKAGE transaction.

According to the documentation this enterprise services could be used with or without SAP PI. So for me at the moment is not quite clear, if additional configuration is needed in SOAMANAGER or if this is only needed while working without SAP PI.

I assumption so far was it should be not necessary, and the ABAP proxy configuration already available should be used automatically to send the according request to SAP PI.

Maybe someone could give me a hint if some configuration is missing and how to get the data pushed to SAP PI.

I think the configuration is common for SAP enterprise services and not healthcare specific.

Thanks in advance,

best regards

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guys

issue solved by creating logical port for proxy in transaction SOAMANAGER selection mode "PI runtime"

best regards

Jochen

Answers (0)