cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL wise salary Report !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seniors,

Is there any standard SAP report for GL wise salary.

If I have to create a Custom Report for GL wise Salary Register then what would be the essential input in order to share the same to abapers.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh/Sankarsan /Bhagyashree/Sikindar,

Thanks a ton for your prompt response. I have tried report like PC00_M40_ANN, PC00_M99_CWTR, PC00_M40_DKON. But these are not fulfilling my requirement.

I tried SE38>> RPCIP_DOCUMENT_ANALYSE, but its related to posting document only.

I need output which contain wage type used for each employee and their salary along with respective GL Account.

Therefore, the custom report is required here. I am looking for your advice in order to develop this report like some suitable functional modules, table etc details if any, which can serve my purpose

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Your requirement is simple. Explain to the Abaper like this

you want processed salary of the Employee for that month right ? then take from RT tables or go with report PC00_M40_ANN. And then check this report RPDKON00 for the assignment of WT --> Symbolic --> G/L Account. Abaper will create the report.

Report input/selection screen:

Company code:

Personnel area:

Employee Grp:

Payroll Area:

Personnel No:     from .........   to .........

Periods:

upto date        till date     current year     current month

other dates

Report output:

Empl.No.  Empl.Name   Period & Year   Wage type  Symbolic  G/L   Amount

*if you don't want symbolic ask them to hide.

* you have to confirm with the client if any retro happen which amount you have to consider in the report ? accordingly you have to ask abaper to take from the tables.

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thank you so much for your valuable input. I'll update you for any more clarification

Regards,

Ritu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE38  RPCIP_DOCUMENT_ANALYSE try this not sure will help you

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the FS00 from FI side. From there you can get the details according to G/L accoount.

Or else you want to go for custom for HR point of view then you have to link to Tcode resultant value in your custom report.

1. PC00_M99_CWTR

2.PC00_M40_DKON

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

For getting the GL wise report you can use PC00_M40_DKON report.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From HR side we've wage type reporter is there. You can get all the component details along with their amounts in monthly basis. Each component linked with a symbolic a.c and each symbolic a/c linked with a G/L. If you got all the details in the form of components and amounts then you can derive the G/L details also.

Let's wait for experts advice...

Thanks,

Santosh