cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOIC IDOC - E1EDK28 Problem with selection of multiple bank accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP-Experts!

I have a problem with house banks in outgoing invoice IDOC INVOIC.

We have maintained several house banks in one company code with up to 3 different account ID's.

I was wondering why there is (in my point of view) the wrong bank account populated in one ot the IDOC segments E1EDK28.

What I found out while debugging the code which fills the internal table it012k is, that he selects only the first row from table t012k

(select * from t012k up to 1 rows).

We have already implemented the OSS notes concerning currency dependency and SEPA.

By switching the account ID sequence in sandbox system, e.g. from EUR to SEK, the program picks now the "correct" bank details.

From my Point of view this cannot be a porper logic always to pick the first entry.

Has anyone experienced that issue, too? Is there any solution for this problem (in standard).

If not, I will raise an OSS call at SAP for this.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Stefan

jschoetteler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am facing the same issue. I checked support.sap.com, if your OSS-call has been followed by a note. It seems, that SAP stays on their point of view:

Note 2562027 (released 2017) fixes an issue with S4-hana: Symtpom "The system does not always copy the first account for a company".

Question:

How did you solve this issue? Did you change the account-ID, to be the first?

I searched for a BADI / Customer-Function to create a workaround (instead of select * from t012k up to 1 rows) --> without success.

Best regards

Juergen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing the same issue please share the solution

Best Regards

satya