cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we assign new IFRS Set of Books to existing Company whose base Currency is INR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have Company setup in base currency INR but due to some issues we also want company data to be maintain in AED.

so.... we want to add one more set of books to this company (where in we have already done may transaction in this company.

Will it be possible to attached new set of books in between current financial year? or how to tackle this.

If not then what can be done to maintain both currencies in same company?

Regards

Vishal K.

+91 986 725 4565

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Vishal,

adding a subsequent set of book (SOB) after go live is not possible with standard tools. It is advised that you contact your SAP representative and request support from SAP’s Cloud Professional Services in order to leverage the strength of the team’s experience to support these
efforts.

What are the necessary steps for adding a subsequent SOB:

1. You start with a new fiscal year, the previous year has to be completely closed (no more postings to the previous year, so you should only start after finishing all year end activities).
  2. Current and new SOB have to have the same fiscal year variants.
  3. The whole process is comparable to a migration to this new SOB, so e.g. reversal of transactions created before the start of the new SOB are not possible.

Best regards

Marlene Katzschner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marlene,

Many Thanks for your reply on query which is fully satisfiable.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There???

can anyone help me understanding my issue OR troubleshoot existing problem in my system configurations????

Regards

Vishal K