cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection (Error Code)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Now I've a problem with in EPM INSERT MEMBER in a report.

Well, there is a dimension (lets call it X) which i wanted to filter from "Edit Report > Insert Member Filter". But this filtering contains Property Relationship.  for example, i filtered X values which Y property of X these values is equal to "A".

But i got this error : Index was out of range....

Whenever i remove this insert member filter (Property relationship one), there stays no more error.

Is it related with my master data or report ? Thanks in advance for ur replies.

Regards,

Sadi Ç.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadi,

it coulde be an issue with dimension hierarchies, have you seen these notes?

1730443 - EPM-Member Selector: Index was out of range.

1960619 - BPC MS 10.0 Error "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of ...

If you recently have added some members in your dims check it's all ok (no blank lines special chars ...)

see please also this thread

Regards

Roberto

former_member210696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the screenshot of report and error. I can create such report without any trouble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashish,

Here i inserted the captures. first one shows that how i added insert member filter for MASRAF_YERI dimension (by its property). And second one shows the error whenever i tried to insert a member from MASRAF_YERI dimension.

former_member210696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadi,

Please try below -

Click on "Clear Metadata Cache" button located in the EPM Add-In Ribbon ">> More" sub-menu.

Logoff and login again and then try.

If this doesn't resolve your problem then may be something is inconsistent in the report.

Try to create a basic report from scratch and add a simple property based filter something like calc=N and then see if it is working.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

I had tried the clear metadata cache option over n over again but doesn't work.

As i understand and u said too, yes there is something inconsistent in report but where and how i can find, don't know.

former_member210696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sadi,

Before we dig deep into existing report, pls create a basic report as I mentioned above just to prove our case that it's an issue with that particular report only.

If yes, then do share your dimensions in reports and the members selected, any overrides etc. basically the design of your report so tht it gives us a clue to identify if there is any issue with the report.

Regards,

Ashish