cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Centre assignment on PA/OM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an employee number with a cost centre assignment in the PA30 record which differs from the assignment in PPOME.

For instance, the cost centre in PA30 = XXXX

And in PPOME the employee has a cost centre YYYY, however the employee is assigned to a position which has CC XXXX

How can I change the cost centre on the PA record from XXXX to YYYY?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested maintain the cost center at Position level or Organizational unit level and Maintain the integration switch PLOGI ORGA X in table V_T77S0 if not  maintained it defaults the cost center in PA30 0001 info type according to the record maintained in OM.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The integration switch is maintained in V_T77S0

Can i go into the organisation assignment in PA30 and update the CC here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

CC assignment is maintained at the OM level so not something you update via IT0001 using PA30.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I know the issue here

The EE record starts on 26.03.2013 but the but the CC is only valid from 01.01.2014

So can I change the CC and dates in the PA record?

(IT0001, overview, highlight relevant line, change, update CC field and change start date)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as the cost center effective dates are maintained properly at the OM level, I guess you could create a new IT0001 record to pull in the correct cost center.  Again, if the master data is configured properly, a simple copy of the IT0001 record should pull in the correct information as long as the integration switch is maintained.  However, these sorts of changes are typically captured by an action via PA40 and reflected on IT0000 as well (best business practice).  I would check to see if you have a position change action (for instance) to carry out this update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no action in PA40 to update this - so I will copy the line in IT0001 and update the cost centre

Thanks for the help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Cost Center of the position that employee belongs to.

For Ex: Say from 01.01.2014 change the CC from XXXX to YYYY.

Trigger JS/CC action in PA40 with start date 01.01.2014 this should change the CC in Infotype 0001 automatically.

Thanks,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sririam,

How can I trigger a JS/CC action in PA40?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need to have a position change action configured in order to kick it off via PA40.  Prior to, you would need to make sure that the cost center is correctly referenced at the position level as well as the effective dates.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in PO10 and PO13 tcode.

While you you have to give position id and organizational id in this two Tcode and go to relationship.

And there maintain A 011 relationship with Cost center.

If you want to 0001 infotype's cost center details then you can't because it's coming from back ground configuration and it's also non editable mode. So to change his cost center temporarily you can go through IT27.

Regards,

Sankarsan