cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip the multiple log on screen while opening a new application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have logged in to the SAP Netweaver portal adn through the Webdynpro application I am calling an another apllkication using the

'Create External Window' method using the URL of the calling application.

This is opening the calling application in a new tab as a new session. While opening the new session it is asking for the attached log on confirmation as 'This used is already logged in adn do you want to cancel the existing logins?'

How to skip this message??? Is that possible to do this with the Single sign on in the SAP Portal??

PFB the class & methods used to call the new application.

lo_api_component = wd_comp_controller->wd_get_api( ).

lo_window_manager = lo_api_component->get_window_manager( ).

lo_window = lo_window_manager->create_external_window(

url = lv_url

modal = abap_true

has_menubar = abap_true

is_resizable = abap_true

has_scrollbars = abap_true

has_statusbar = abap_true

has_toolbar = abap_true

has_location = abap_true ).

Kindly give your valuable suggestions to skip this confirmation while calling the new application?

Thanks in Advance,

Nalla B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nalla,

You need to have SSO in place with proper set up. Please consult your basis team.

Refer this link: SSO Between Portal, Web Dynpro, and ABAP Systems - User Authentication and Single Sign-On - SAP Libr...

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Thanks for your response. It has been a long time i am asking for your suggestions

In the above case I have a main View from Which i will be calling another view using its application name as an URL using the Create External Window method.

This application is a FPM application with its application configuartions and will call the respective variants based on some condition.

Without any impact is there any possibility to call the same view with the FPM variants and application configurations using the plugs like moving from one view to other and coming back to the first view?

Kindly give your valuable suggestions.

Warm regards,

Nalla B.

Answers (0)