cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count Pending Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, experts

I'm trying to count pending transactions, I have a App in Agentry. Generate transaction type delete for the objects. Any idea???

Platform Windows Mobile Pocket PC Portrait

Agentry Server 6.1.4.179

Agentry Test Environment 6.1.4.179

Thank you for your help.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to count all pending transactions or just one on a current object?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephen thanks for the reply, I traying count all pending transactions...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't believe there is a way to count the amount of pending transactions.  There is a function to check to see if the object has been updated by a transaction and if it needs transmit.

What is the reason you are looking count the pending transactions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's right, but I need to count the transactions because I can not use an include rule as it affects the performance of the device with widows mobile filtering by a field with a state. hence it must have pending transactions.

Regards

Rafael Méndez

Former Member
0 Kudos

how about when you do a transaction you set a mainObject property like "countTranasctions" and add one to the current value, or have a isEdited value at the Root Object Level.

I still don't understand why you need to count transactions.

Stephen

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rafael,

I don't understand your need either.  What are you trying to accomplish by counting pending transactions?

How many rows are on on your list such that an include rule is causing you problems?  All our products use include rules.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP