Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function for Vendor Like UI

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Version EHP7 , Vendor Like UI

I am not able to find the Partner Functions tab in the Purchase Org Menu .

But i can find it in the Customer Sales Org menu .

Can any one help on this ??

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

PS : For the same vendor i see that in the ECC system the partner functions are updated perfectly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vag

You  need to perform below settings

Run transaction NWBC, enter the role SAP_MDGS_MENU_03 and choose Start NetWeaver Business Client for HTML.

• Choose Search Vendor.
  • Choose (Customize Page).
  • Note
  • If an error message is displayed concerning missing object component Customizing proceed as follows:
  • End of the note.
    1. Choose New.
    2. In the Create Customizing dialog box enter a description and choose OK.
    3. In the Select Transport Request dialog box choose OK.
  • Mark Main Page BS_BP_OVP.
  • On the Overview Page Schema tab, click on Section: BP_SECTION to open the UIBB structure.
  • Mark UIBB: ERP Vendor: Sub-Ranges BS_SP_SUBRANGES.
  • In the Hidden Element field in the Attributes of UIBB section select Visible and choose Save.
  • Repeat the procedure as of step 4 using the following values:
    • Edit Page BS_SP_PURCH_ORG
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Purchasing Organization: Different Purchasing Data BS_SP_PURCH2_ORGS
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Purchasing Organization: Partner Functions BS_SP_FUNCTIONS
    • Edit Page BS_SP_COMPANY_CODE
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Company Code: Withholding Tax BS_SP_COMPANY_CODE_WITHHOLDING
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Company Code: Dunning Areas BS_SP_DUNNING_AREAS

To show the corresponding UIBBs within Block and Mark for Deletion change requests, mark an existing vendor in the search result list, choose Block or Mark for Deletion and proceed as described above as of step number 3.

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay, Can you please send me the screen shots of the process attached . I am unable to work my way to attached process. Regards, Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vag,

You will not be able to do the  settings until the below mentioned authorizations has been assigned to your user id. So if the required authorizations are not assigned to your user then request for it and then proceed to do the settings

the following authorizations has been assigned to your user

• In transaction SU01 on the Parameters tab the Set/Get parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT
    is set to the value A.
  • The authorization objects S_DEVELOP and S_WDR_P13N are assigned to Your
    user.

If required authorizations are missing then you need to request it with your Basis team.

Also the role mentioned by Sanjay is for MDG supplier. for your  case you need to use the corresponding role of ERP vendor like UI.

Regards,

Ibrahim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vag

You need to perform also as per below

Prerequisites:
  • In transaction SU01 on the Parameters tab the Set/Get parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT is set to the value A.
  • The authorization objects S_DEVELOP and S_WDR_P13N are assigned to your user.

Answers (0)