cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Value requires in Monthly Billing/Periodic Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I am new to SAP REFX i am testing scenario in which need help. I m doing periodic billing/Monthly Billing for rent in which i have a building and i collect Utility Bills from my Tenants electric and flat maintenance charges that change every month now how to do periodic billing with changing values.

Below are the scenario.

Billing for 01.07.2014:

Basic Rent = 1000$

Electric Bills = 680$

Management cost= 300$

Billing for 01.08.2014:

Basic Rent = 1000$

Electric Bills = 750$

Management cost= 300$

Billing for 01.09.2014:

Basic Rent = 1000$

Electric Bills = 700$

Management cost= 350$

Need to capture Variable values or change values while doing periodic billing in Contract please suggest what to do. Which contract do i have to select.

Thanks

AAR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AAR,

Based on your requirement you need to adopt the SERVICE CHARGE SETTLEMENT process which may solves your purpose.

The below links may help you to have a basic understanding on SERVICE CHARGE SETTLEMENT process.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/b3/1a393cc2b06a58e10000000a114084/content.htm

Config Manual with clarifications :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50d08c99-f53f-2e10-c39f-b15e75329...

Hope it may helps you to get an idea on the same.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Subbarao

Can you please guide me further i have done all the configurations and now i have selected

Contract: Residential Lease-out

Rental Unit: RO 1000/999/15

Differing Measurement: UO03(Electric Consumption) amount(150 KWH)

Conditions: Basic

Rent(Object Measurement) Value 6,500000

Operat.costs.pmt(Resid./Usable Space in M2) Value 2,000000

Adjustment tab: Free Adjustment defined in contract

Adjustment Condition: I have assigned Operat.costs.pmt in Absolute unit Price same 150

Now when i am running Flow type it shows sames values month-wise

Basic rent01.06.2014520,00
Operat.costs adv.pmt01.06.2014160,00
Basic rent01.07.2014520,00
Operat.costs adv.pmt01.07.2014160,00

Although it should be like this 

Basic rent01.06.2014520,00
Operat.costs adv.pmt01.06.2014150

In my Flow type how will i see the different value which i need to change. Please Suggest

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AAR,

The standard process is as below.

In Rental object you can find a tab called "METER" in that you need to  assign a meter, by adding the charactaristic, then system will generate a meter number for that.

For the same meter number

Create Measuring Point (Meters ) using IK01

Create the charactaristics - Ct04

Create Measuring list (IK31)

Enter the consumption entry through (IK34)

The above standard t codes are available in Plant Maintenance for input the meter and transaction details.

Then to link those readings to our REFX contract  i did not find the link in std system.

As per the process by using transaction " RESCSE - Execute Settlement " we will post it, but i did not find any accounting entries posting here.

But i understand that through custom development (ABAP) at back end, to make the  interface between PM& REFX for loading measuring points details in contract .This process involve ABAP work also.

I hope this may helps you.If you need any more help/ documents on the above process mail me at below id.

nsrao999@gmail.com

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao

Thanks for your reply. I need steps how i will get the result.

Furthermore can you please also tell me how to handle this scenario

Renter

Rentee

Broker

Please tell me the steps.

Thanks

AAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot let me check this scenario and get back to you.

Regards

AAR

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AAR,

I have suggested to proceed furthur based on the required process for using service charge settlement.

To devpolop a Z solution you need think on the process how you would like to bring the vaiable data to RE contract periodically from PM module tables/ RE tables.

Try to discuss with your ABAPER as well as PM consultant to take it furthur, as its a joint effort between the both modules.

Regards,

Subbarao