cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mileage field want to remove from Trip general data at PRO5 and Market portal level

gangadharreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends, Our users does not want Mileage field in Trip general data at PRO5 and Market portal level. Please tell me configuration point how we can remove mileage field from trip general data tab? Thanks, Gangadhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Go to transaction FITVFELD - enter the trip variant, select and do a drop down in schema, make changes in Travel Expense Manager - This is for PR05

For Portal go to FITVFELD_WEB

Hope this helps

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

To the best of my information, you need to navigate to SPRO > Financial Accounting > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Dialog and Travel Expenses Control > Dialog Control > Define Schema and Individual Field Control > Trip Provision Variant > select relevant Trip Schema > Return Value According to Feature TRVFD > Travel Expense Manager > General Trip Data and Per Diems/Flat Rates > General Trip Data and Per Diems/Flat Rates > Total Miles/Kilometers - PTP68-KMGES > under Display type of Field, select Alternative Display Type and uncheck Field Is Visible. Save changes. This will remove the mileage field from relevant trip schema in PR05 (Travel Expense Manager).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode - FITVFELD and select your trip schema.

1. Click on drop down option > Return Value According to Feature TRVFD > Travel Expense Manager > General Trip Data and Per Diems/Flat Rates > General Trip Data and Per Diems/Flat Rates > Total Miles/Kilometers - PTP68-KMGES

In Total Miles/Kilometers - PTP68-KMGES, unselect "Standard format" and Select "Alternative Display type" and unselect both options.

And then check in PR05, Mileage tab wont show.

Please check and let me know.

Srikanth

gangadharreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth, I have followed your suggestion for removing mileage field and present we did not get Mileage field at PR05 t code level. But still we are getting this field at Market portal level. Do we have to maintain any special setting for Market portal related config at system? Please let me know on this. Thanks, Ganagdhar

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is market portal.. is it ESS/MSS which is market portal?

Srikanth