Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on premise destination for HTML5 is disregarded by runtime

former_member190457
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to consume an OData service available on premise on NW Gateway from my HTML5/RDE application on HCP Trial.

The error I get is that the placeholder url I'm calling in the UI5 application is taken literally by the framework and not "mapped" to the appropriate url.

In chrome I get the error:

GET https://<my-app-url>/sampleodata/sap/opu/odata/IWBEP/EPM_DEVELOPER_SCENARIO_SRV/$metadata 500 (Internal Server Error)

It's like the sampleodata placeholder is not mapped correctly and is interpreted literally.

My setup is as follows:

• my UI5 controller creates the OData model like this:

var oModel = new sap.ui.model.odata.ODataModel("/sampleodata/sap/opu/odata/IWBEP/EPM_DEVELOPER_SCENARIO_SRV", false);

• in neo-app.json I've configured the destination as follows:

{

"path": "/sampleodata",

"target": {

"type": "destination",

"name": "op_gateway"

},

"description": "sample data"

}

• In the cloud cockpit, I've created a destination called:"op_gateway", it is correctly referenced by the HTML5 app commit with the green icon. The application code is commited and version is activated.
  • The url in the destination is gateway:48000 i.e. the virtual url/port defined in the cloud connector (see below). Several properties relevant for the RDE are specified here: RDEEnabled: true, RDESystem: <mybackend>, RDEUsage: odata_abap
  • Of course, the cloud connector is set up as well. A destination is created with virtual url and port consistent with the above.

Internet destinations worked for me: I managed to consume the northwind example OData service.

Could anyone assist for this scenario?

Thanks, regards

Vincenzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190457
Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue is related to SSO, I'm closing this thread and open a different one if needed.

Answers (0)