Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECR : Digital signature error

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There ,

I am trying to implement digital signature . I have followed all the steps of digital signature customizing + note 1643197 , 1643594.

The problem which I am facing is that I am not getting a pop when I change the status of the ECR from 10 to 20 . I have set the DS for status 20 .

SInce I am not getting a pop up , I am not able to enter my credentials and system then shows error " You need to have digital signature for status 20 "

Please advise as how to fix this issue .

Thanks 

Abhishek Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

could it be that you do not have user roles attached with signature strategy?

Steps to be followed:

1. Assign authorization group & users to a role

- ŸUsingTcode PFCG, create a new role

- Assign authorization object C_SIGN_BGR

- ŸCreate using tcode ELSIG01 …Signature authorization groups & manually maintain the SIGNAUTH

- Assign users in SAP system to this role

Signaturestrategy will allow only these Users to sign if assigned to a object at Customer system.

2. Maintain Signature Strategy Sequence & release

- Using Tcode ELSIG00, create a new strategy & assign individual Authorization groups
- Invoke “Signatures” push button to define precedence's by checking the flags
- Invoke “Release” push button to define conditions for validating if Signature is complete to release locks on the object.

Regards, Ulf.

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Mr. Petzel .

I have assigned the authorization group created to the authorization object C_SIGN_BGR. and this authorization object is also assigned to the role assigned to the current user .

I have assigned one individual signature to the signature strategy . so do you feel that it is necessary to have a signature sequence and release ?

As per me , since I have assigned just 1 individual signature to the signature strategy , there is no need to have a signature sequence and release .

Still , I am facing the same issue , do not get the pop up after changing the status from 10 ---> 20 .

Thanks ,

Abhishek Gupta

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't judge on what else could be wrong. Maybe others. Would suggest to raise an OSS message as well if you did follow all note instructions already. Which SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package level are you trying this on?

Ulf.

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Petzel ,

Enhancement pack 7 for SAP ERP 6.0

ComponentPLMWUI
Release747
SP-Level0004
Support PackageSAPK-74704INPLMWUI
SPP-Level0000

Thanks ,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Gupta,

I found this note, it might fix your problem:

2016586 - Dialog box for entering digital signature not displayed

Regards,

Gergely

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gergely,

Thanks , I will check and let every1 know .

Abhishek.

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Bad Luck , even this note did not helped to fix the issue .