Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting Requirement in TM

musrooraahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any standard report in SAP through which I can get the following information:

1) Employees belonging to an organizational unit who are not present at work on a specific date or period.

2) The total number of hours an employee is late during a specific period.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close the thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

musrooraahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time out and replying to the question.

The issues with the second scenario where they want to see the late coming hours is a bit tricky.

They want a report which can show the cumulative late coming hours for an employee in 6 months time along with the time in and time out information of the days when employee was late.

Now I can write a PCR through which I can capture the hours for which an employee is late on a daily basis and can store it in a time wage type and it can be later accessed through PT_BAL00 but the question is how can I get the time in and Time out for that specific day to be displayed along with the late coming hours.

ABAP is the last resort first I want to explore if this can be achieved through standard settings or not.

Regards

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masoor,

You can achieve it through PCR writing. Pass your late hours Time Mangement to Payroll. In Payroll Import  Claster B2 will capture the total Late hours for that month and same you will transfer to RT table with PC class 20.

After that in PC00_M99_CWTR create a variant with special lay out and assign this Wage type for Output.

Uesr will get understand.

Regards,

Sankarsan

musrooraahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry for being a noob, but can you kindly explain it a bit further, it went straight pass my head

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Massor,

In time managment you are capturing late hours and pass that late hours into time wage type by using ADDZL XXXX (where XXXX is the time eage type).

Now this time wage type will store to ZL table in time managment claster and when payroll will run that time payroll driver will call this ZL table in it's XT00 subschema by the help of function IMPRT and will move ZL value to payroll internal table.

Now next your work would be nothing only change this wage type processing class 20 with 8 by which data which is stored in XXXX wage type will directly move to RT table.

In the PC00_M99_CWTR reprt you can view the currect month late hours value as well as whatever months you want to see you can just change with selection criteria.

Hope so you understand now. Still having any doubt ask me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you wanted to capture the time in and time out of every day you try with operation HRS=PBEG and HRS=PEND and store the same in a time type i.e XXXX = clock in YYYY = clock out so you can refer that time type for in and out further you use the same time type (XXXX & YYYY) to calculate the late hours, early going hours per a particular day further you can cummulate the number of days he is late and pass the same same to ZL table by using operation ADDZL.

As earlier suggested to get the information of time types you can use PT_BAL00 and you wanted to refer wage types there is a standard report as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) You can use PT40, PT64, PT62 who are not present at work.

2) For Late hours you can use PT_BAL00 before that you have to write PCR to store the late hours in time types.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masroor,

Please find the below reports, hope it helps.

RPTABS20       Attendance/Absence Data: Overview

RPTABS50       Attendance/Absence Data: Calendar View

RPTABS60       Attendances/Absences: Multiple Employee View

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Balaji