cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA -Risk Commitment Period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I perform single transaction check  for fixed deposit, I am getting warning message as risk commitment period exceeded even after counterparty risk dates are within credit limit time frame. Can anyone guide what is the root cause for this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari & Jain,

This error may also have been caused because you may not have supplied the Risk Commitment Period is the definition of the Default Risk Rule.

Go to the transaction SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Credit Risk Analyzer -> Basic Settings -> Definitions -> Define Default Risk Rule.

Here you check the definition of your default risk rule. There will be a field for RCP in months. If this is lesser (or blank) then the RCP of the deal you are trying to create then this warning will be thrown.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Nishikanta

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hari, also check this IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Credit Risk Analyzer -> Limit Management  -> ...

especially: Define Limit Types - tr. TBLA_CFM

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Hari,

Check this code:

Here the check is performed and C_RESULT is set to 'M - exceeded time to maturity'.

Here is error is set, because C_RESULT (in above code) is i_sdc_reason (in below code) as i found out.

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Grigory,

Could you please elaborate the same in functional aspect, I'm not technical consultant, Hence could not followed you.

Regards,

Jain

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, Jain. I don't know CRA so deeply to help Hari.

I was able to find the code, where parameters are set to generate error.

I suggest to open include in SE38 tr. then to go to line 3342 and to set break-point.

Then execute 'perform single transaction check". This might lead to the code where you can check data inside variables:  L_LIEXP-RLI_NEW, L_LEXP-COMPERD, L_LIEXP-INFINITE - they can help to identify the problem.

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you !