Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Request your thoughts on the below mentioned senario.

We have a standared stock item, sometimes it is sold with Down payment and Pre-payment before PGI or Some times they sell with a standard processs (Order - Delivery - Invoice) to Same customer.

How shall I configure this senario, sometime it is with Billing plan and sometimes billing plan is not applicable.

I cannot manually change the item category TAO as they have move then 100 line items always..

I have activated Billing plan at header level but its not working .

Regards,

Rikin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rikin,

here you cant able to change manually as there is 100 line items it is difficult . better you can create one new sales document and assign your item category . suppose sales is done with billing plan you can use one sales document type and in billing is not relevance in that scenario you can use second document type .

please share some information if above solution is not suitable for your scenario.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear C.B Reddy,

Thanks for your response and very sorry for late reply. I have already proposed this solution but our Sales Management team don't want to use two order types. They are like - Users will get confused.

Let see I am still fighting for this but if they dnt accept is there any user-exist or routine we can use to ignore the validation during billing??

Regards,

Rikin