cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in COGI

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with COGI, Client has performed Goods Issue(261) for a particular process order through a background job, later he has done the 262 for the same process order after knowing that he has done 262 for the same with a custom program due to some excess issue happened, while doing the 262 for the Process order system has recorded an Error in COGI as below:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Units of measure Unit 1/ Unit 2 are different

Message no. M7182

Diagnosis

The stockkeeping unit contained in the material document to be cancelled is not the same as the stockkeeping unit contained in the material master record. However, a document can only be cancelled if the stockkeeping units are identical.

System Response

In this case, the system will not cancel the material document.

Procedure

To carry out the reversal, re-enter the given transaction using the relevant reversal movement type.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have seen in the material master that the BUOM is same as the one which is in the docment which got posted during the 261 movement for the process order.

Also i see that the Alternate Unit conversion factor is maintained for both the units which are maintained in the Material master.

I have suggested client to do manual 262 through MB1A and erase the entry from COGI, but he doesnt want to do it manually.

Can you please suggest if there is any process to get rid of this error and process the 262 for the process order.

Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I believe you should have addressed this question to PP forum.